Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What the heck!!!!!

What the heck is the deal with the cloth diaper obsession! I am driving myself crazy. There is something about cloth diapers which induces Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! Really, no joke. Once you start using them you cannot stop obsessing on them. I am sure I am not the only one that has suffered from this unexplained and sudden condition. It starts with one. Then you want to try others....then you want even more....soon you have a stash that could last 10 kids' lifetimes, and then some. You wash and fold them more carefully than you ever would any of your own clothes. You care for them as gently as you do your own child. What causes this?
Open to comments. Please share your idea of how this disorder occurs and why...

1 comment:

Ana B said...

I am obsessed with cloth diapers as well :) I honestly can't tell you why this is so. Cute, soft, beats a disposable, and there are so many out there!
PS: You entered the Midori Linens giveaway on my Eco-Babyz blog, but it is mandatory to follow with GFC to enter. My blog was not on your Blogs I Follow list in your profile. I will be deleting the entries unless you actually follow me before the giveaway ends. Please stop by! Thanks! http://eco-babyz.com